GREAT DEAL ON A LIKE NEW EXPLOSION PROOF DRUM COMPACTOR / CRUSHER !!
Metal Drum Compactor CTI Series 50 Model 8550
Even though this explosion-proof drum crusher / compactor was manufactured in 1997, it has never been used or operated. It was obtained from a company that had gone out of business.
Drum Compactor CTI Series 50 Model 8550 Serial No. BL #C102411
Voltage is 460 VAC 3 Phase 60 Hz
Drum Compactor is equipped with a Liquid Removal System (LRS-7) NEMA 7
Drum Handling Cart is not part of this drum compactor sale, but it is still available for purchase from the company that manufactured it.
Model CTI Compactor Series 50 safely compacts dry, solid or saturated hazardous materials and low-level radioactive waste to provide efficient, space-saving storage, reduced hazardous waste disposal fees and minimal hazardous material drum disposal costs.
- 60,000 lbs. of compaction force
- CTI's patented Zero Tolerance Compaction Chamber is completely enclosed and provides support to the drum to minimize potential damage or distortion
- The CTI "Quick Chute" allows waste to be loaded directly into the drum without opening the mail chamber door, minimizing operator exposure to the waste
- Energy efficient two stage hydraulics require only 12 gallons of fluid and prolong component life
- Chromed steel compacting platen is 2" thick and is supported by 2 (two) 2" chromed steel guide rods, minimizing potential platen, piston and seal damage due to uneven loading.
- Drum bottom anvil supports the recessed bottom of the drum and along with the zero tolerance chamber allow for perfect positioning of the drum under the platen
- NEMA 7 electrical system